Terms and Conditions
New York Institute of Aromatherapy, INC.
- For our certification programs; once you register, $500 of your tuition is immediately processed as a non-refundable deposit to hold your place in the program. If circumstances arise and you are no longer able to attend the course, you must notify us in writing 3 weeks prior to the course start date. You will then be issued a refund for any payment made towards the course total, minus the $500 non-refundable deposit. No refunds within three weeks of the course start date.
- For all other workshops/ classes, you must notify us in writing 2 weeks prior to the class start date that you will no longer be able to attend and we will refund or credit you for the class. If it is within the 2 week period prior to the class, you will not be refunded or credited. All classes are non-transferable.
Tuition payments are accepted via either PayPal, credit card or check.
All supplies for the Aroma 101 Level One Certification Program must be obtained as an additional expense and are required for enrollment in the Aroma 101 Level One Certification Program. Supplies for other courses and programs are included in the course /program fee - but students may also purchase items if they need.
A certificate is granted only to students who complete the full payment, all coursework and pass the final examination.
Students will be taught the safe use of essential oils as currently known by instructors. Students are not taught to use essential oils internally, on infants under two years old, or with any animals.
The New York Institute of Aromatherapy is committed to providing all participants in New York Institute of Aromatherapy programs with a positive experience.
Disclaimer: To the maximum extent permitted by the Law, the New York Institute of Aromatherapy and Amy Galper disclaims all liability, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and further disclaims all losses, including without limitation indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the website or course information.
Website Links: The New York Institute of Aromatherapy provides various links to website content. These links are not an endorsement of those websites nor are we responsible for the website content.
The student holds harmless New York Institute of Aromatherapy, INC and any New York Institute of Aromatherapy instructors for any adverse affects they may experience related to, or seemingly related to, the use of any products, supplies, instructions, information, or suggestions offered in the course.
All prices for the program are printed herein. There are no additional charges or interest charges connected with any of these programs. Contracts are not sold to a third party at any time.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Live-Streaming
Livestream connectivity recommendations
Although we take reasonable measures to ensure that our Livestream Classes run smoothly, we recommend the following to avoid internet interruptions:
1) Check your internet speed. Livestream uses a large amount of bandwidth, therefore we recommend you check your internet speed to make sure it has enough bandwidth to support Livestream.
You may test your internet speed at www.speedtest.net
2) Use a hard-wired connection instead of Wifi. It is recommended to use a CAT-5 cable to connect your computer to the Ethernet jack instead of wifi. CAT-5 is the standard Ethernet cable.
*If you do not already have an Ethernet cable, these can be found in any electronic store or dollar store.
3) Avoid using smartphones for class. It is best to connect to class using a laptop, ipad, etc versus a smart phone.
4) Use headphones
Accessing Livestream from other countries?
If you are accessing livestream from another country, please be sure to check that your geolocation is supported, prior to starting class.