$280 - Live Streaming
Thursday, November 30th - December 1st | 9:30 am - 5:00 pm EST
The Aromas and the Mind certification course delves deeply into how stress impacts our health and ability to overcome imbalances. Through a detailed exploration of the nervous, endocrine, and immune systems, you will gain a valuable understanding of how to effectively utilize essential oils to support emotional wellness.
With so many diseases of our day being contributed to the impact of stress on our bodies and minds, this course will provide you with valuable insights and tools to effectively utilize essential oils not only to relieve stress but to treat a range of emotional imbalances.
The Aromas and the Mind is an advanced aromatherapy certification designed to enrich your sensory awareness of and relationship with essential oils. This is an advanced level training program and is a module from our Aromatic Scholars: Level Two Advanced Clinical Practitioner Program. A Foundations level training is recommended but not required.
Upon successful completion of Aromas and the Mind you will be able to:
- Explain the general roles/functions of the nervous and endocrine systems.
- Discuss various research on the effects of essential oils on the nervous and endocrine systems.
- Describe how essential oils support and enhance the immune system.
- Describe the autonomic nervous system: its functions and its role in stress.
- Describe the impact of stress on body/mind/spirit wellness.
- Create a wide range of aromatic products for psychological well-being.
- Utilize the Morphology blending technique to blend for emotional imbalances.
- Utilize the power of our sense of smell to promote wellness and resilience in self and others.
- Enhance your relationship with the natural world of aromatics.