Wednesday, April 4th 2018 | 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EST
When deciding what beauty product to formulate and sell, it's important to understand the nuances of the market and the needs of your specific consumer. Be better prepared and inspired to meet the challenges the future holds for your aromatic ideas! This class will explore:
- Current trends within the "Natural" sector
- Emerging global beauty trends
- Defining your niche based on research
- Points of brand differentiation
- Products that are relevant and in demand--and how to make them work for you.
Instructor: Sam Cheow, Chief Product Accelerator at L’Oreal, Vice President of Trends, Innovation and Incubation.
This workshop is part of the Executive Entrepreneur Program. To learn more click here.