Wednesday, April 25th 2018 | 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EST
Learn how to use digital marketing to develop and launch your product. Digital marketing is a vital tool for researching, developing and launching your product. This crash course will teach you how to reach the customers you want while driving consumer purchase behavior.
- Define your story
- Identify your niche, define your target and learn how to reach them online
- Learn the vital steps to launch your product digitally
- Create your digital marketing offer
- Develop a marketing strategy to reach your customers through social media including, Facebook, Email and search engine marketing
- List of resources to help you get started
Instructor: Jill Griffin, the Executive Vice President, Managing Director, Creative Strategy & Content Solutions for Mediavest /Spark. She is an authority on marketing strategy, audience insights and development, content creation, product launches, social media, program design, and digital operations.
This workshop is part of the Executive Entrepreneur Program. To learn more click here.
Can't make it to NYC but still want to join us? Sign up for this class via Live Streaming!