Saturday, March 17th | 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST
Good health is promoted when energy flows whereas stagnation promotes sluggishness and dis-ease. A core law of energy states: “Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It transforms from one form to another.” This experiential workshop presents a way for you to choose essential oils to work with your chakras in order to promote movement and balance—one of the great paradoxes of aromatics.
Look forward touching on the following throughout the workshop:
- Participate in exercises to connect with each chakra
- The electromagnetic field, sound waves & vibration
- The neuro-endocrine system as it relates to the chakras and essential oils
- The overall characteristics of essential oils as communicators of movement
- A strategy for selecting essential oils across the chakras
At the end of the workshop you will create your own blend of essential oils to put into a roller ball applicator to take home with you and add to a clay bead or amulet you will make during one of the exercises!