Sunday, April 22nd 2018 | 9:30 am - 5:00 pm EST
Creating a beauty brand is just the beginning. Learn how to make your brand the next retail success story, from the most basic items every brand needs, to the details around the most complex transactions. Once ready to launch, every brand owner is faced with important decisions. This class covers the big how-to’s, including:
- Retail partnerships and placements
- Negotiating retailer deals; handling product launches
- Negotiating wholesale agreements and distribution
- How to make sure their brand becomes a top performer
- Branding, Pricing and build the right team for success
Instructor: Leilah Mundt, Founder and CEO of Creme Collective, A beauty and wellness brand management agency that represents the industry’s most exceptional brands to retailers nationwide.
This workshop is part of the Executive Entrepreneur Program. To learn more click here.
Can't make it to NYC but still want to join us? Sign up for this class via Live Streaming!