With Amy Galper
Wednesday, September 27th | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EST
With Amy Anthony
Explore one of the places where non-aromatic herbs meet aromatic herbs: macerated (aka infused) herbal oils. Herbal infused oils are excellent medicine for the skin and when combined with essential oils add another layer of therapy to your medicine chest. This is an opportunity for you to take part of a time-honored tradition: infusing herbs into oil is an ancient form of medicine-making.
Following are highlights to look forward to:
- Learn about:
- The benefits of using herbal infused oils
- How to prepare an herbal infused oil--including best practices
- The most common carrier oils to use in the preparation
- How to decant and store an infused oil
- Make your own infusion to bring home!
- Take away a bottle of a decanted and strained oil demonstrated in class
Also offered via Live Stream: CLICK HERE