Join Amy Galper, Founder and Executive Director of the NYIOA, as we travel to Sedona AZ to wild-craft native and cultivated plants from the Southwest and learn the art of artisan distillation with Master Distillers Clare and Max Licher of PhiBee Aromatics, Sedona, Arizona.
- 2 Mornings of yoga classes
- 2 catered lunches and one catered dinner by Sedona's best vegan chef with Vital Vegan
- Rides to Sedona from the phoenix airport may be pre- arranged through the school - or book your own taxi/shuttle
- Tour of Sedona area as well as time for shopping
- 2 - 3 Distillations during your stay
- Wild crafting of plant materials with renowned Native Plant of the Southwest Expert Max Licher
- 2 Day workshop on native plants of the south-west and their energetic and therapeutic properties with Clare Licher, gifted artisan distiller and alchemist
Please click here for more information including day by day breakdown and a more in-depth description of the event.
Private room + Private bath: $2750.00
Private room + Shared bath: $1995.00
Shared room + Shared bath: $1750.00
Private room + Private bath deposit: $750
Private room + Shared bath deposit: $750
Shared room + Shared bath deposit: $750