Wednesday, April 18th 2018 | 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EST
The retail beauty space is extremely saturated with compelling and beautiful brands. Learning how to merchandise and position your brand is vital for success. This class will cover:
- What are buyers looking for from prestigious beauty boutiques and retail outlets?
- How do you stand out from your competitors
- Landing the first meeting
- Proper etiquette and protocols
- Product submissions process
- Sustaining relationships with retailers
Instructor: Annie Jackson, Vice President of Credo Beauty. A merchant and marketer with more than 20 years of experience and a track record for driving successful specialty retail businesses across multiple brands and channels. Prior to Credo, Jackson was Director of Product Marketing for Benefit Cosmetics.