Wednesday, June 7 2017 | 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EST
The retail beauty space is extremely saturated with compelling and beautiful brands. Learning how to merchandise and position your brand is vital for success. This class will cover:
- What are buyers looking for from prestigious beauty boutiques and retail outlets?
- How do you stand out from your competitors
- Landing the first meeting
- Proper etiquette and protocols
- Product submissions process
- Sustaining relationships with retailers
Instructor: Annie Jackson, Vice President of Credo Beauty. A merchant and marketer with more than 20 years of experience and a track record for driving successful specialty retail businesses across multiple brands and channels. Prior to Credo, Jackson was Director of Product Marketing for Benefit Cosmetics.
Click here to learn more about the Executive Entrepreneur Program.