Join Amy Galper, Founder and Executive Director of the NYIOA, as we travel to the beautiful Sedona, AZ to wild-craft native and cultivated plants from the Southwest and learn the art of artisan distillation with Master Distillers Clare and Max Licher of PhiBee Aromatics. Stay in gorgeous cozy cabins nestled in Oak Creek Canyon along the lush banks of Oak Creek at the Briar Patch Inn.
- 2 Mornings of yoga classes
- 2 catered lunches and one catered dinner by Sedona's best vegan chef with Vital Vegan
- Rides to Sedona from the phoenix airport may be pre- arranged through the school - or book your own taxi/shuttle
- Tour of Sedona area as well as time for shopping
- 2 - 3 Distillations during your stay
- Wild crafting of plant materials with renowned Native Plant of the Southwest Expert Max Licher
- 2 Day workshop on native plants of the south-west and their energetic and therapeutic properties with Clare Licher, gifted artisan distiller and alchemist
Please click here for more information including day by day breakdown and a more in-depth description of the event.