Monday - Wednesday, November 27th - 29th, 2017 | 9:30 am - 5:00 pm EST
With Jade Shutes, Owner of Aromatic Studies
Aromatic Phytochemistry has been designed for massage therapists, estheticians, nurses, healthcare providers and individuals interested in advancing their knowledge and applications of the chemistry of essential oils. It is a special program devoted to uncovering the science that supports the therapeutic efficacy of essential oils in a wide range of settings.
This is an advanced level training program and is a module from our Aromatic Scholars: Level Two Advanced Clinical Practitioner Program. A Foundations level training is recommended but not required.
- Aromatic Plants and Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry Overview
- The Biosynthesis of Essential Oil Constituents
- Chemistry: Its place in our field
- In-depth coverage of research on components found in essential oils and how this supports the therapeutic activity of essential oils.
- Synergism in Essential Oils
- Understanding the Structure-Energy System
- Up-to-date research on the pharmacological activity of a wide range of components commonly found in essential oils.
Also offered via Live Stream: CLICK HERE